Bucharest City Tour – Full Day
Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei) – Calea Victoriei – Revolution Square (Romanian Atheneum, Royal Palace, Revolution’s Memorial) – National Museum of History – Opera Square– The Palace of Parliament – LUNCH in Local Restaurant – Union Avenue – Patriarchate Church – Union Square (Piata Unirii) – University Square (Piata Universitatii) – Downtown Streets visit.
Starting Time: 8:30 – 9: 30 am.
Duration: 8 hours
Languages: English / Spanish / French / Portuguese / German
The package includes: Car/ Bus with experimented Driver & Licentiate tour guide
Not included: entrance fees, drinks.
Bucharest is Romania’s capital and at the same time, the most populated city, industrial and commercial centre of the country. Bucharest is like a tiny piece of Paris, the architecture is marvellous and every single building has a story of its own; a story written on the walls, on the bricks and on the frame of the windows.
We may visit:
- Victoriei Square (Piata Victoriei): the Govern House place.
- Calea Victoriei Avenue: one of the oldest avenues in Bucharest and you will feel the history.
- Romanian Athenaeum: a symbol of classical music and culture.
- Royal Palace: the Romanian Kings Palace.
- Revolution’s Memorial: the monument of communism victims.
- National Museum of History: from 40,000 years ago, from the oldest Homo sapiens in Europe.
- Opera Square: the centre of classic music of the city.
- The Palace of Parliament: the second biggest building of the world, after of Pentagon.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant: incredible lunch at a famous restaurant (include water).
- Union Avenue: One of the main Boulevards of Bucharest.
- Patriarchate Church: the Orthodox Church Palace and Cathedral.
- Union Square (Piata Unirii): the modern square on the Dambovita River.
- University Square (Piata Universitatii): One of the busiest places in the centre of Bucharest.
- Downtown Streets visit: olds streets and buildings that are todays full of life and entertainment.
Our company is not responsible for situations where, at the time of sightseeing, these are not open for visitation or for any other reason is prevented from visiting them, without prior notice to be specified in these situations.
- Entrance fee (Not included in the price):
- The Palace of Parliament: 11 EURO/pax
- National Museum of History: 3 EURO/pax