Wallachia Traditions Tour – Half Day
Bucharest – Arch of Triumph – Romanian Heritage Village – Snagov (Snagov Monastery – the legend says that here is the tomb of Vlad the Impaler) – Mogosoaia (Mogosoaia Castle) – Lunch in Local Restaurant – Bucharest
Starting Time: 9:00 – 9: 30 am.
Duration: 5-6 hours
Languages: English / Spanish / French / Portuguese / German
The package includes: Car/Bus with experimented Driver & Licentiate tour guide
Not included: entrance fees, drinks.
About Wallachia Traditions Tour
From old forests of Vlasiei remained only a few traces in our days. There are many lakes, scenic areas, old houses and new residential areas around them, given the proximity to the capital. Between all these the experience of the sights of Heritage Village, sounds and legends of Snagov, and the scenic Mogosoaia Castle you’ll discover the secrets of each unique place!
- Arch of Triumph: a piece of history of the First World War and from Great Romania.
- Heritage Village (Muzeul Satului): a traditional village with houses from all around of Romania representing the culture, folklore, religion of Romanian ‘‘the East Latin’s’’.
- Snagov Monastery: the legend says that here is the tomb of Vlad the Impaler but can you be sure that we will find him there?
- Mogosoaia Palace: one of the most important palaces in “brâncovenesc” style, a combination of Venetian elements and Ottoman elements.
- Lunch in Local Restaurant: lunch in local restaurant close of the Forest (include water).
Our company is not responsible for situations where, at the time of sightseeing, these are not open for visitation, or for any other reason is prevented from visiting them, without prior notice to be specified in these situations.
- Entrance not included in:
- Heritage Village (Muzeul Satului): 3 EURO/pax
- Snagov Monastery: 4 EURO/pax
- Mogosoaia Palace: 2 EURO/pax