Kings and Dracula Castells Tour
Bucharest – Sinaia (Peles Castle & Sinaia Monastery) – Bran (Bran Castle commonly known as „Dracula’s Castle”) – Lunch in Traditional Restaurant – Râșnov Fortress – Bucharest
Starting Time: 7:30 – 8:00 am.
Duration: 9 – 10 hours
Languages: English / Spanish / French / Portuguese / German
The package includes: Car/Bus with experimented Driver & Licentiate tour guide
Not included: entrance fees, drinks.
This is a whole day tour from Bucharest to Transylvania through the Carpathian Mountains, where we will discover one of the most beautiful castles of Romania, Dracula’s Legend and a Fortress with a millenary history. The Peles Castle is one of the most important historically and amazing castles in Romania, the summer residence of the kings of Romania. With an unique character and it is therefore of a great historical and artistical value, one of the most popular and most visited in Romania. The Carpathian Mountains are displaying an awesome view with the forests, rivers, the amazing wild wife and the sounds and pure air, all of this will make you enter in a world full stories.
- Peles Castel: the summer residence of the Kings of Romania, one of the most beautiful castles from South-East Europe.
- Sinaia Monastery: the place of peace and spirituality from more than four centuries.
- Bran Castel: built on a high rock, this is one of the most famous castles in the world said to be Dracula’s Castel.
- Lunch at Local Restaurant: lunch in traditional restaurant (including water).
- Râșnov Fortress: is one of the fortresses most conserved from Transylvania, with a recent history in Romanian movies and Hollywood productions.
Our company is not responsible for situations where, at the time of sightseeing, these are not open for visitation or for any other reason is prevented from visiting them, without prior notice to be specified in these situations.
- Entrance fee (Not included in the price):
- Peles Castle: 6 EURO/pax
- Sinaia Monastery: 2 EURO/pax
- Bran Castle: 7 EURO/pax
- Râșnov Fortress: 3 EURO/pax