Our company is committed to being a trusted and responsible partner for all its customers. We encourage you to read the Personal Data Declaration so that you have knowledge about: what personal data we process from you and for what purposes. Also, what rights do you have when it comes to these data.
The types of personal data we collect:
- Contact information – such as name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and login information;
- Information about purchasing or ordering products or services;
- Consumer satisfaction and feedback data – such as customer satisfaction and feedback studies;
- Data collected when you visit our site – such as data collected through cookies and other data collected automatically to provide you with our sites or the information you provide when you visit our sites (such as , via contact forms or order forms, etc.);
- Details such as traffic information, location data, and other communications data (including IP address and browser type) collected by using your services;
- Device information, including the unique device identified;
- Pages visited and viewed content, links and buttons accessed, URLs visited before and after using our service. For more information about cookies and how to manage cookies, read the details below.
How we collect personal data:
- By visiting our site, creating and activating your account, ordering a service or product, participating in our campaigns, creating a product rating, or downloading and using an app;
- From sources available to the public;
- From social networks, e.g. Facebook if you choose to use Facebook to facilitate connection to our sites / apps.
You may choose not to provide certain types of personal data. If you choose to do so, this may affect our ability to provide you with certain services, products or promotional offers, but also your ability to use certain web site features, applications and / or services.
We may also combine personal data provided by you with other information collected online or offline, to the extent permitted by applicable law, including information provided by third parties, and to use or share them for the purposes described in this Statement on Personal Data. We can anonymize the information that we collect (meaning they can no longer be associated with you and therefore no longer constitute personal data).
Purpose of processing – Why we process personal data
- To help develop, test, improve and modify our products and services;
- To send you marketing communications.
- To provide you with the products and services you have requested;
- Internal business goals, including security, analysis, audit (for our core business activities)
- To interpret your feedback when conducting a classification and review of our products or services;
- To interpret and operate our sites and applications, including online registration
If the processing activity is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the revocation of consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Information we share
For the processing purposes set forth above, we may share or disclose your personal data:
- According to the requirements of the law, to observe legal processing (or to respond to requests from public and governmental authorities;)
- To enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our rights.
Your rights under EU law
If you are in the EU / EEA or if your personal data is otherwise processed by our company, you have the following rights:
- Requesting access to your personal data;
- Correcting your personal data;
- Requesting the deletion of your personal data;
- Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Requesting that your personal data be provided in a format that can be transferred to you or to another organization (portability);
- Object on the processing of your personal data – Submitting a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
If you have any questions about these rights, or if you want to exercise any of these rights, you can do so in writing, by phone or by e-mail.
Please note that exercising these rights may affect our ability to provide you with certain products, features, or services.
Security of your personal data
Our company will take appropriate technical and organizational measures in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including by requiring service providers, business partners, or professional consultants to use appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Storing your personal data
We will keep your personal data as long as it is required by law, or as required. If there is no legal requirement, we will retain information about you only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it was collected.
How to contact us
If you wish to exercise your personal data rights or if you have any other questions regarding this Privacy Statement, please contact us through the ways provided on the contact page.
Updates to this Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement. Any changes to this Statement of Personal Data will enter into force on the date on which it is published, or in the cases provided for by law.
What are cookies?
The cookie is a small text file that a website saves in the user’s browser when it visits a website. Due to cookies, these websites may retain the visitor’s actions and preferences over a period of time (for example: language, character size, color, authentication data, and other display preferences). With the cookie, the user no longer has to reintroduce such information whenever he returns to that website – Most sites do so.
The cookie is NOT a virus or spyware, malware, web bugs or hidden identifiers, and DOES NOT access documents or information stored on User’s devices.
Why are they needed?
Cookies ensure that the website works well, as well as a user-friendly browsing experience. Cookies are also used in aggregate anonymous statistics to help us understand how the visitor uses this site so we can improve its structure and content. (without making a personal identification of the User)